News Pricer.lt

Prekybos naujienos

A man was electrocuted while renovating his house

Mężczyzna porażony prądem przy remoncie domu

The accident took place yesterday at noon in the town of Dobieszów, in the Pawłowiczki commune, Kędzierzyn-Koźle poviat (Opole Voivodeship). During thermal modernization works on a residential building, one of the employees was electrocuted.

According to the District Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Kędzierzyn-Koźle, the electrocution occurred when the man was working on scaffolding. Fortunately, the injured person did not fall from it. First aid will be provided to the injured person by a colleague with whom he worked. He also notified the services.

Two teams of firefighters from the State Fire Service in Kędzierzyn-Koźle and crews from the Volunteer Fire Department in Maciowakrze were dispatched to the site. An air ambulance helicopter was also called and transported the injured person to hospital. The man was conscious – reports the State Fire Service in Kędzierzyn.

The tractor was driving with a hose, the driver was drunk and banned

read more

The tractor was driving with a hose, the driver was drunk and banned Fatal accident while repairing a combine harvester

read more

Fatal accident while repairing a combine harvester

News source

Dalintis:
0 0 balsai
Straipsnio vertinimas
guest
0 Komentarai
Inline Feedbacks
Rodyti visus komentarus

Taip pat skaitykite: